NDIS Support Coordination
If you don’t have NDIS, these are the steps that we can help you with:
- Step 1 Defining eligibility criteria and understanding the NDIS program and its benefits
- Step 2 Assisting in collecting support documentation
- Step 3 Connecting specialists
- Step 4 Reviewing information
- Step 5 Fill out and send the application
- Step 6 Following up on the application
If you need help managing your NDIS funding, we can help you put your plan into action and make sure you're getting the most out of your funding. We'll help you understand what services and funds are available to you and connect you with your community and appropriate service providers. We have a unique understanding of personal needs in a cultural context based on our extensive experience with multicultural communities.
Some of the things we can support you with include:
- Looking through your options for service providers
- Negotiating services and prices on your behalf
- Developing service agreements and booking services
- Linking to services including housing, education, transport, health, and more
- Preparing for your plan review
- Making sure you have choice and control
- Help with complaints or changes to your services
We're here to help you navigate this complex space and ensure you're getting support that aligns with your unique needs.
MCCGC recognises that across the country, we all live and work on the unceded lands and waters of First Nations people, and pay our respects to Elders past and present.