Established in 1983 as a key service provider to the increasing migrant, refugee and new international arrivals population of the Gold Coast, Multicultural Communities Council Gold Coast Ltd (MCCGC) is the peak regional organisation serving the needs of multicultural residents.
With more than 35 years’ experience, MCCGC is well known and regarded for its role in helping people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds connect with the local community and have equal access to appropriate health and well-being services.
MCCGC's organisational objectives include:
- Supporting a socially inclusive community
- Ensuring non-discriminatory services to all members of the community
- Ensuring culturally inclusive and participatory programs, activities, services and policies are offered to all
- Supporting a high quality of life and independence to all people within our community
- Committing and advocating for social justice
Vision & Mission
Our Vision – An inclusive community that values cultural diversity
Our Mission - Ensure access to and delivery of quality services
Our Values - We are committed to working cooperatively and observing the principles of access and equity. We value :
Joie de Vivre (joy of life).
MCCGC recognises that across the country, we all live and work on the unceded lands and waters of First Nations people, and pay our respects to Elders past and present.